DALLAS–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#Amazon—EFG Companies Regional Vice President of Sales, Melissa Burrow, recently published her first book, providing business professionals advice on using accountability to achieve authentic goals. The book, Chasing Bentleys: The Power of Accountability in Achieving Your Goals, is available on Amazon: https://amzn.to/30h84QS.
Currently ranked in the top five New Releases for Women in Business category on Amazon, Chasing Bentleys equips readers to take swift, strategic action to make their goals a reality. Burrow provides lessons gleaned from more than 20 years in the automotive industry. This includes:
- A strategic roadmap for identifying unique strengths to assist in letting go of the past, living in the moment, and planning for the future;
- How to be fully accountable for decisions and recognize that you, alone, are in control of your journey;
- A new way to think about fear that will allow you to embrace your journey with clarity of purpose;
- How to overcome the limiting beliefs and self-sabotaging patterns holding you back;
- How to harness the transformative power of “No”; and,
- The power an inner-circle audit party has to turbo-charge your progress.
“While everyone is designed for greatness, most don’t know how to activate the drive necessary to get what they truly want,” said Burrow. “In my new book, readers will be empowered to take intentional, purposeful steps to their very best lives.”
As a Regional Vice President of Sales at EFG, Burrow is responsible for dealership development through a network of top tier agents in the Central U.S. Her agent and dealer clients benefit from Burrow’s experience in multiple management and executive roles over her 20-year career in automotive. Her roles include Executive Director of F&I Development, General Manager, Finance Director, Finance Manager, Sales Manager, and Sales Consultant. Burrow serves clients as an industry leader with a passion for accountability, growth, and servant leadership.
About EFG Companies
EFG Companies drives the industry’s highest-reported compliant F&I profitability through its distinct engagement model in which the company operates as an extension of the dealer’s management team. EFG addresses total dealership performance, and its client satisfaction Net Promoter score is higher than national corporate leaders such as Nordstrom, Ritz Carlton, and Amazon. Learn more about EFG at: www.efgcompanies.com.
Marcia Barnett, 214-868-8861