ROSEMONT, IL / ACCESSWIRE / October 17, 2019 / Next week, over 6,000 suppliers, buyers and users of assembly equipment in manufacturing plants will gather for The ASSEMBLY Show at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, IL taking place Tuesday, October 22 through Thursday, October 24. The seventh annual event will be co-located with The Quality Show, and attendees will have access to both industry leading events, which include timely educational sessions, hundreds of exhibiting companies displaying products and services for manufacturing plants, dynamic keynote presentations and exciting networking functions.
“We are thrilled to once again offer this dedicated assembly event, where manufacturing professionals can gather to learn about the latest products, innovative technologies and best practices,” said Tom Esposito, Publisher, ASSEMBLY Magazine, producers of the event. “Our attendees will be able to find everything from electric screwdrivers, dispensing valves, robots and even multi-station automated assembly lines, among the best and newest technologies on the show floor. In addition, we have top subject matter experts on an array of topics – ranging from automation and robotics to data analytics, augmented reality, and Internet of Things – assuring that the attendees will return to their plant with valuable information on the latest industry trends and fresh insights on how to improve their bottom line.”
Below is a schedule of events.
Tuesday, October 22, 2019 – Exhibit Hall (4:00 – 7:00 pm)
- Workshops (1:00 – 4:00 pm) – There will be two half day workshops moderated by the editorial staff from ASSEMBLY Magazine. The first will focus on Factory of the Future with speakers from Bosch Rexroth Corp, Falkonry, Autodesk, and Upskill. The second workshop will focus on Transitioning from Manual to Automated Assembly with speakers from HAHN Automation, KUKA Robotics Corp, Strategos Inc., and Demco Automation. Click here for additional information.
- The “Taste of Rosemont” Welcome Reception sponsored by Schunk (4:00 – 7:00pm) will take place in the Exhibit Hall and will feature over 300 exhibiting companies including Gold Sponsor Promess; Silver Sponsors Schunk and Ingersoll Rand; and Bronze Sponsors, Schmidt Technology, Orbitform and Cincinnati Test Systems, as well as dozens of charter exhibitors who have been part of the show since its inception in 2013. Click here for access to the floor plan and exhibitor list. Attendees will have the opportunity to sample cuisine from nearly 20 area restaurants while getting a preview of the exhibit hall. Check out all the participating restaurants here.
- Robotics Demonstrations (4:00-7:00pm) – High school students from FIRST (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology) Illinois Robotics programs will demonstrate the robots they have built which use technology that is applicable for assembly manufacturing in booth #1805
Wednesday, October 23, 2019 – Exhibit Hall (10:00 am – 5:00 pm)
- Keynote Presentation (9:00 – 10:00 am) – Michael Mikula, Chief Engineer, Advanced Manufacturing, Ford Motor Company will provide insight to the companies’ Journey to a Completely Connected and Intelligent Manufacturing System. Just prior to the keynote presentation, the ASSEMBLY Plant of the Year Award will be presented to GE Appliances.
- Learning Theater Presentations (11:00 am – 4:40pm) offer a unique opportunity for exhibitors to demonstrate their company’s expertise in an area related to the latest technological advances in assembly. Companies presenting on Wednesday include: Balluff, Weber, Desoutter, Bosch Rexroth, Dukane, Universal Robotics, Sturtevant Richmont, Epson Robots, LACO Technologies, Tutelar Technologies, eFlex Systems, and Afag Automation. Click here for the schedule.
- Guided Exhibit Hall Tours – at 1:30 pm John Sprovieri, Editor in Chief of Assembly Magazine will lead a Robotics tour with stops at ATI Industry Automation, IPR Robotics, KUKA, Schunk, and TM Robotics. At 3:30 pm Austin Weber, Senior Editor of Assembly Magazine will lead a Lean Manufacturing tour with stops at C Tek Lean Solutions, Creform Corp., Item North America, Lean Factory America, and Visual Workplace Inc., Click here for more information.
- ‘Pub Night’ Networking Reception sponsored by Ingersoll Rand (5:00 – 7:00 pm) – Attendees and exhibitors from both The ASSEMBLY Show and the Quality Show will have a chance to network over a pint, chat over burgers and make new connections while participating in pub-style games.
Thursday, October 24, 2019 – Exhibit Hall (9:00 am – 2:00 pm)
- New for 2019 – Morning Mingle & Breakfast (9:00 -10:00 am) Kick off the day with a complimentary breakfast on the show floor.
- Announcement of Product of the Year Awards (9:30 am Learning Theater #1) – Winners in each category will be announced in the 2nd annual New Product of the Year contest. Twenty products were nominated across five categories: Assembly Machines & Systems; Adhesives, Dispensing & Curing; Fastening Tools; Robotics; and Factory of the Future. Attendees are invited to vote in Town Square throughout the show.
- Guided Tours of the Exhibit Floor – At 10:00 am John Sprovieri, Editor in Chief of Assembly Magazine will lead the Fastening & Joining Tour with stops at Design Tool, Makita USA, Mountz, Nitto Seiko America, SPIROL and Tohnichi America. At 11:15 am Jim Camillo, Senior Editor of Assembly Magazine will lead the Automated Assembly Tour with stops at ATC Automation, Arthur G. Russell Co, Edgewater Automation, Lanco Integrated, and Mikron Corp, Denver. At 12:30 pm Assembly Magazine’s Austin Weber will lead the Factory of the Future Tour with stops at Aegis Software, eFlex Systems, Tulip, Tutelar Technologies and Ubisense. Click here for more information.
- Learning Theater Presentations (10:00 am – 1:00 pm) Daifuku North America, Ubisense, and DEPRAG will demonstrate their company’s expertise in an area related to the latest technological advances in assembly. Click here for the schedule.
The ASSEMBLY Show is sponsored by ASSEMBLY (www.assemblymag.com), a monthly trade magazine read by 56,000 engineers and managers responsible for manufacturing and designing cars, computers, catheters, coffee makers, etc. ASSEMBLY covers the processes, technologies and strategies for joining discrete parts into finished products. For more information, visit www.theassemblyshow.com
The Quality Show is a tradeshow dedicated to connecting quality manufacturing professionals with process improvement vendors for all things QUALITY. Thousands of Quality Managers, Quality Engineers, Corporate Management, and Manufacturing Engineers will explore the latest in inspection, process improvement, and metrology as well as attend the keynote presentation, education sessions that will focus on Big Data, Industry 4.0, Robotics, and Machine Learning and network on the show floor and at an evening networking reception. The Show is produced by Quality Magazine (www.qualitymag.com)
Both events are produced by BNP Media (www.bnpmedia.com), one of the country’s leading business-to-business media companies serving professionals across 50+ industries.
For Further Information, Contact:
Amy Riemer, Media Relations Representative
SOURCE: The ASSEMBLY Show
View source version on accesswire.com: