Check out the top early Walmart & Amazon Chromebook deals for Black Friday 2019, featuring Samsung, Asus & Acer Chromebook sales
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Searching for the top Chromebook deals for Black Friday 2019? Deal reviewers at The Consumer Post have published their list of the best early Pixelbook, Samsung, Acer & Asus Chromebook deals for 2019. Find their updated list of links to deals below.
Best Chromebook deals:
- Save up to $80 on HP Chromebooks at HP.com – Chromebooks include access to 2 years of 100GB storage on Google Drive
- Save up to 59% on a variety of Chromebook laptops at Amazon – check for live prices on the popular Samsung Chromebook 3, Google Pixelbook, Acer Chromebook, Asus Chromebook flip and HP Chromebook
- Save up to $140 on select Samsung Chromebook Computers at Amazon – check for live prices on the popular Samsung Chromebook 3, 4, Plus V2 and Pro in a variety of sizes
- Save up to $209 on Google Pixelbooks at Amazon – find deals on Pixelbooks with storage options up to 512GB
- Save on top-rated chromebooks from Samsung, Google, Acer and Asus at B&H Photo Video
- Save on HP, Samsung, Lenovo & Asus Chromebooks at Walmart.com
Best Laptop deals:
- Save up to 62% off on HP laptops, desktops, monitors and tablets at HP.com – including sales on popular tech series like the Spectre x360 convertible laptop, Omen series Gaming computer, Envy Laptop, Chromebook laptop, pavillon laptop and more
- Save up to $500 on select Surface laptops and computers at the Microsoft Store early Black Friday sale – most deals are available on 11/28
- Save up to 61% on a wide range of laptops & PCs at Amazon – including discounts on top rated HP, Lenovo, Microsoft Surface, Dell, Apple & Acer computers & devices
Black Friday sales run for a limited time. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Black Friday page and Walmart Deal Drop page. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Chromebooks combine the portability of standard laptops with the lightweight and user-friendly Chrome OS, a browser-based operating system. Current favorites among users include the Samsung Chromebook 3 and 4, the touchscreen Google Pixelbook, and the Acer Chromebook 15. Flip versions such as those from Asus and Lenovo are also popular for their versatility, as they can be transformed into a tablet configuration easily.
Which stores have the best Black Friday deals? The widest product selection for Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals this year can be found on Amazon and Walmart.
Amazon.com Inc. dominated Internet Retailer’s 2019 US Top 1000, a ranking of the top 1,000 e-retailers in the US according to their web sales. In addition to free shipping with no minimum purchase amount last Black Friday, Amazon provides curated gift guides, impressive product selection and convenient shopping experiences for its customers over the holiday shopping season.
Walmart has also demonstrated strong numbers over the Black Friday period. According to market research company eMarketer, Walmart.com received an impressive 132 million online visitors over the holiday sales season last year.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (email@example.com)