Compare the best early Black Friday soundbar deals for 2019 and save on Samsung, Bose, Vizio, Sonos soundbars & home theater speaker systems
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Here’s the best early soundbar and home theater system deals for Black Friday 2019. The list below contains links to the best early Bose, Samsung, Sonos and Vizio soundbar and home theater audio system Black Friday deals, as identified by the team of researchers at Consumer Walk.
Best Soundbar deals:
- Save up to $420 on Bose, Samsung, Vizio & Sonos Soundbars at Amazon – click the link for the latest prices on soundbars from top-rated brands such as Bose, Samsung, Sonos & Vizio
- Save up to 36% off on Bose Soundbars at Amazon – check live prices on Bose SoundBar 700 & 500, SoundTouch 300 & Solo 5 TV soundbars
- Save up to 44% off on Samsung soundbars & home theater audio at Amazon – check live prices on a wide range of Samsung soundbars and home theater surround sound systems
- Sonos Beam, Playbar & Playbase soundbars at Sonos.com
- Save up to 39% off on soundbars & home theater systems at Walmart – check live prices on soundbars from trusted brands such as Samsung, Bose, Vizio & Sonos
- Save on Bose Soundbar 700, SoundTouch & Solo 5 TV soundbars – at Bose.com
- Save on Samsung Q Premium & standard soundbars – at Samsung.com
- Save on a wide range of Vizio, Samsung, Yamaha & Bose soundbars – at B&H Photo Video
Black Friday sales are time limited. We recommend checking Amazon’s Black Friday deals page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page for their full range of live deals. Consumer Walk earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Smart TVs should be paired with immersive soundbars that can produce crisp dialogue, deep bass, and clear music. Bose is known for producing room-filling sound and quality audio. Vizio offers the best value for their products. Meanwhile, Samsung is catching up with huge market sales that are often bundled with their Smart TVs.
How do retailers decide on Black Friday sales? Both brick-and-mortar stores and online retailers offer discounts on thousands of items during Black Friday. On average, shoppers can save 20% on in-store deals and 24% on online deals, according to personal finance website The Balance.
Black Friday shoppers continue to shift away from physical stores every year due to the convenience and better deals offered by online retailers. In 2018, around half of all holiday shoppers confirmed they preferred shopping for deals online instead of driving to a retail outlet, according to Deloitte. In contrast, only 36% continued to favor in-store purchases over online spending.
About Consumer Walk: Consumer Walk reports the latest online retail news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Walk earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (firstname.lastname@example.org)