Save the Date for The Sixth Annual Northern California Data Center Summit, February 21-22 in San Francisco
SAVE THE DATE FOR PREMIER ANNUAL DATA CENTER & CONNECTIVITY EVENT: Join Industry Leaders and Innovators in San Francisco
January 11, 2017 --
SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 11, 2017 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- If you are active in the data center industry or looking to become more active, you will not want to miss The Sixth Annual Northern California Data Center Summit. This two-day conference will be held on February 21-22, 2017 at The St. Francis Yacht Club in San Francisco and feature 60+ speakers who will offer comprehensive market analysis of the opportunities and challenges. The Sixth Annual Northern California Data Center Summit will feature 13 hours of combined informational panels and networking. Participating end-users will represent leading financial institutions and the region's most active firms. More than 2,000 senior-level industry executives have attended the summit over the last five years.
"The Northern California Data Center Summit was a great event in San Francisco. I learned a lot and made some great contacts." ? Gilbert Gonzales, Vice President Business Attraction Northern California, Arizona Commerce Authority
- What firms were most active in 2017?
- What types of industry changes might we expect in 2017?
- How will political changes around the globe impact the data center industry in 2017?
- What are the new and innovative changes relative to connectivity and data center design?
- What is the global outlook in 2017 for data center investment and development?
- What are the implications of new consolidators emerging in the data center arena?
- Why is there such a huge valuation differential between the "haves" and "have nots" i.e., scale, cash flow, strategic relevance?
One Powerful Week of Data Center Conferencing: Join both CapRate and Teladata, as combined we present three days of high-level conference panels, access to the most active firms and meaningful networking. CapRate will be held on Feb 21-22 in San Francisco, while Teladata will be held on February 23 in San Jose. If you are active in the data center industry you will want to attend both events in this unique one-week format to kick off your 2017 data center event calendar. Attend both events and receive a 25% discount. CapRate will focus on data center development and investment, while Teladata will continue the conversation with special focus on data center operations and management.
"We at TELADATA embrace this conference partnership with CapRate. Our firms serve similar but unique constituencies within the data center arena. The partnership allows data center industry executives greater exposure to meaningfu dialogue and discussion in one week, with two complimentary events, both in the San Francisco market," Maricel Cerruti, Director of Marketing and Business Development, TELADATA.
Attend both events and receive a 25% discount. Use code: Discount code: Teladata2017
View agenda and registration for The 6th Annual Northern California Data Center Summit on February 21-22 > http://cre-events.com/dcnorcal2017/
Confirmed Speakers, as of January 8, 2017:
- Smarak Bhuyan, Manager Business Operations, Global Data Centers, eBay, Inc.
- Sureel Choksi, President and Chief Executive Officer, Vantage Data Centers
- Brian Doricko, SVP of Sales Chief Revenue Officer, DuPont Fabros Technology
- Derek Garnier, Entrepreneur, Advisor, Management Executive & Consultant
- Kemal Hawa, Kemal Hawa, Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig
- Bob Hunter, Founder and CEO, AlphaGuardian Networks
- Jerry Inguagiato, Senior Vice President, CBRE
- Rashad Kawmy, Director Leveraged Finance, CapitalSource
- Miles Loo, Jr., Executive Director, Cushman & Wakefield Western, Inc.
- Dan Madrigal, Acquisitions Infrastructure DC Strategy, Facebook
- Jon Paulsen, Senior VP, DCI Technology Holdings, LLC
- Jonathan Schildkraut, Senior Managing Director Communcations Infrastructure & Telecom Services Equity Research, Guggenheim Securities
Look who's attending, as of January 8, 2017:
- AER Worlwide
- Arizona Public Service
- ASCO Power Technologies
- Aspen Technologies
- CapRate Events
- Cathay Bank
- ConXtech, Inc.
- Cushman & Wakefield
- DMD Systems Recovery
- Emerson Network Power
- Gordon, Inc
- Greenberg Traurig
- HITT Contracting
- Invest in Denmark
- Isetta Data & Communications
- Orr Protection Systems
- Orr Protection Systems Inc.
- Pacific Power Group/MTU
- Paradigm Structural Engineers
- PASE Mission Critical
- Peak 10 Data Centers
- RT3 Advisors
- Sabey Data Centers
View agenda and registration for The 6th Annual Northern California Data Center Summit on February 21-22 > http://cre-events.com/dcnorcal2017/'
Sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities are available. Please contact Brian Klebash at +1-646-331-8777 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Media Contact: Brian Klebash, CapRate Events | The National Data Center Summit Series, 646-331-8777, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE CapRate Events, LLC | The National Data Center Summit Series
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved