Security and Vulnerability Management Market to Surpass US$ 20,665.9 Mn by 2027
March 13, 2018 --
VALLEY COTTAGE, NY, March 13, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- According to a new report published by Future Market Insights titled “Security and Vulnerability Management Market: Global Industry Analysis (2012 - 2016) and Opportunity Assessment (2017 - 2027),” the global security and vulnerability management market was valued at US$ 5,749.5 Mn in 2016 and is projected to reach US$ 20,665.9 Mn by 2027 end. The primary reasons behind this growth are the positive outlook towards escalating demand for next-generation security and vulnerability management solutions and collaboration with cloud service providers. The report on the global market for security and vulnerability management covers various market segments such as region, component, enterprise type, and vertical.
Global Security and Vulnerability Management Market: Dynamics Impacting Growth
- Continuous demand for cyber security solutions due to an increase in cyber attacks
- Demand for remote solutions and increasing usage of cloud technologies
- Continuous growth in the IT sector across the globe
- Increasing number of internet users and high adoption of security and vulnerability management solutions in the healthcare industry
- Continuous launching of new products and solutions
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/REP-GB-3188
Global Security and Vulnerability Management Market: Forecast by Region
The seven key geographies of North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, APEJ, Japan and MEA have been covered in this report. In terms of value, North America is projected to be the most attractive regional market in the global security and vulnerability management market during the forecast period. However, the market in APEJ is expected to register high Y-o-Y growth rates throughout the forecast period. The market in APEJ is projected to exhibit relatively faster growth in terms of value, and is expected to register a CAGR of 13.3% over the forecast period.
Global Security and Vulnerability Management Market: Forecast by Component
On the basis of component, the global security and vulnerability management market is segmented into software and services. In 2016, the software segment was the dominant segment, valued at US$ 4,774.6 Mn, and is expected to remain dominant in terms of value throughout the forecast period. However, the services segment is expected to exhibit relatively high growth rates in terms of value and is anticipated to exhibit a CAGR of 13.6% over the forecast period.
Preview Analysis on Global Security and Vulnerability Management Market Segmentation by Vertical- IT and Telecom, Retail, Government, BFSI, Healthcare, Utility, Defence, Others; Component- Software, Services; Enterprise Type- Small Enterprises, Medium Enterprises, Large Enterprises: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/security-and-vulnerability-management-market
Global Security and Vulnerability Management Market: Forecast by Enterprise Type
On the basis of enterprise size, the global security and vulnerability management market is segmented into small enterprises, medium enterprises, and large enterprises. In terms of value, the small enterprises segment is expected to increase 3.4X during the forecast period. The large enterprises segment is expected to create an incremental opportunity of US$ 8,823.4 Mn during the forecast period.
Global Security and Vulnerability Management Market: Forecast by Vertical
Vertical segmentation consists of IT and Telecom, Retail, Government, BFSI, Healthcare, Energy & Utility, Defence and Others. Among the vertical segments, the healthcare segment is projected to exhibit relatively high growth in terms of value and is expected to register a CAGR of 13.2% over the forecast period.
Global Security and Vulnerability Management Market: Key Players
Some of the significant players operating in the global security and vulnerability management market are IBM Corporation, Micro Focus, Symantec Corporation, Rapid7, Inc., Qualys, Inc., Trend Micro, Inc., Tenable, Inc., McAfee LLC, Tripwire, Inc., and RSA Security LLC (Dell EMC).
Our advisory services are aimed at helping you with specific, customised insights that are relevant to your specific challenges. Let us know about your challenges and our trusted advisors will connect with you: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-3188
More from FMI’s Electronics, Semiconductors, and ICT Market Intelligence:
- Video on Demand Service Markest segmentation by Content Type- Animation: Kids, Movies, Others; Others: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/video-on-demand-market-122017
- Smart Home Devices Market segmentation by Devices- Lighting Control Devices: Dimmers, Switches, Sensors, Others; Security and Control Devices: Video Surveillance, Access Control, Fire and Smoke Detectors; Entertainment Devices, Healthcare Devices, Kitchen and Home Appliances, Energy Management Devices, HVAC; Services- Professional Services, Managed Services; Application- Building Energy Management, Security and Surveillance, Lighting, HVAC, Others: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/smart-home-devices-market
- Version Control Systems Market segmentation by Type- Local Version Control System, Centralised Version Control System, Distributed Version Control System; Enterprise Type- Large Enterprises, Small and Medium Enterprises; Operating Environment- Windows, Linux, Others: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/version-control-systems-market
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading market intelligence and consulting firm. We deliver syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services which are personalized in nature. FMI delivers a complete packaged solution, which combines current market intelligence, statistical anecdotes, technology inputs, valuable growth insights and an aerial view of the competitive framework and future market trends.
Mr. Sudip Saha
Future Market Insights
616 Corporate Way, Suite 2-9018,
Valley Cottage, NY 10989,
T (UK): + 44 (0) 20 7692 8790
Press Office: Press@futuremrketinsights.com
FMI Blog: http://www.fmiblog.com/